And registration requirements
The use of the Joccupation Service, either as a registered user or not, is valid where prohibited.
Member Conduct and Appropriate Content
The Joccupation Service is provided solely for your personal, noncommercial use. It is strictly forbidden to use the Joccupation Service for any illegal or unauthorized. International users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data from the United States or your country of residence. You are fully and solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, images, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other content (“Materials”) that you submit, post and display on the Joccupation Service.
Joccupation reserves the right to deactivate accounts and user names that have been inactive for more than 180 days.
You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations, state, national and international, and are fully and solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account, including content of your transmissions through the Joccupation Service. By way of example, and without claim of completeness, you agree NOT to:
- Defame, harass, intimidate or threaten others, or otherwise violate their rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity).
- Publish, distribute and / or disseminate material or information that is harmful, obscene, indecent, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, immoral, illegal, inappropriate, hateful or unacceptable from a racially or ethically or otherwise.
- Use other Members’ personal data for purposes other than establishing contact that is expected to be reasonably well received by those members.
- Send illegal material or promote or encourage illegal activity or that would violate the property rights of others.
- Send materials to a third party without prior written consent or materials that indicate or imply in a fraudulent way to have the sponsorship or endorsement of Joccupation Management Services Inc.
- Create a false identity or impersonate any person or entity (for example, an employee of Joccupation) or distort or misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or origin of a message, or to collect or otherwise collect information about others.
- Disseminate, email or post material that contains viruses or other malicious programs, including without limitation, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or bots news cancellation (cancel-bots), and code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Use the Joccupation Service illegally or in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Joccupation Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Joccupation Service, through password mining techniques or other methods.
- Modify, adapt or translate parts of the Joccupation service, reverse engineer, or use robots, spiders, applications, site search / retrieval of Web sites or any other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Joccupation Service, except as expressly authorized by Joccupation Management Services Inc.
- Change the format or include in a frame any portion of Web pages that are part of the Joccupation Service.
- Upload, post or distribute content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, proprietary rights, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right of any third party, or violates any copyright law or other applicable law.
- Remove copyright notices, trademark or other proprietary rights in the Joccupation Service.
- Advertising or promotional materials not requested or authorized, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters or pyramid schemes” or any other similar media.
- Interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Joccupation service by other Members.
- Gather or collect email addresses or other contact information of Members, including usernames, Joccupation Service by electronic means or otherwise.
Joccupation does not claim any ownership rights in the Materials you submit, post or display on or through the Joccupation Service. After submitting, posting or displaying Materials on or through Joccupation or the Joccupation Service, you will continue to be the owner of all rights of ownership of the materials, and still have the right to use the way you want. By submitting, posting or displaying Materials on or through the Joccupation Service, you grant to Joccupation and its agents and assigns a limited license to use, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce and distribute such materials solely in connection with the Service Joccupation or advertising thereof.
This license will terminate at the time you remove your Materials from the Joccupation Service, except that you agree that the license remains in force only in relation to the continued use of the other members of your Materials. You agree to pay all royalties, fees and other amounts to any person in connection with any of the Materials you post on or through the Joccupation Service. The property of certain materials that you publish (eg, video) may require the acceptance of another licensing agreement or other conditions.
Joccupation Management Services Inc. retains all rights regarding the Web site Joccupation.com and the Joccupation Service, which contain proprietary and confidential information protected by intellectual property laws and other applicable laws. Unless expressly authorized by Joccupation Management Services Inc., you can not copy, modify, publish, disseminate, reproduce, display or sell any proprietary information of Joccupation.com. Joccupation Management Services Inc. is the owner to the joccupation copywrite.
Privacy and personal information
We take your privacy very seriously. The information collected in connection with your use of the Joccupation Service can be processed and stored in the United States or other countries where Joccupation or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities. If you live outside the United States and use Joccupation, you signify your consent to the transfer of personal information you give to drink to the United States and other countries that we can raise awareness at times. Also, remember that you can use your Joccupation user name to authenticate to any service provided by Joccupation and its affiliates.
You can not post, modify, distribute or reproduce in any way and in no other material protected by copyright laws copyright, trademark or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright holder property. Joccupation respects the intellectual property rights of others and reserves the right to terminate any user access to the Joccupation Service under these conditions of use if Joccupation is notified that such user’s activities infringe the rights repeatedly third. If you believe that your work (or work of a third party you authorized to act on its behalf) has been copied in a way that infringes the copyright, you may file a notice (“Contact Us”) by sending a written communication to Joccupation@joccupation.com.
Joccupation Completion Service
These Conditions of Use apply to your use of the Joccupation.com Service. You can cancel your account at any time, which will require the removal of your profile and other personal information visible. We may terminate your account immediately at any time for any reason. After you cancel your account, you have no right to use the Joccupation Service. Our terms of property rights, disclaimer of warranties, indemnification, limitation of liability and general provisions shall remain applicable after cancellation of your account.
Joccupation and its affiliates, licensors, partners, members, suppliers, employees, consultants and agents (collectively, “Joccupation and its Affiliates”) disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, accuracy, legality, reliability, use or availability of the information, content or materials available on the Joccupation.com.
Also, Joccupation and its affiliates can not warrant (1) that the Joccupation Service will meet your expectations and requirements, and provide uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (2) to correct errors , (3) that the Joccupation Service or the server that makes the service are free of viruses or other malicious components, and (4) that the use of the Joccupation Service or the results obtained using this service, or content available as part of the Joccupation Service, is correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
Joccupation and its subsidiaries expressly disclaim any liability with regard to the conduct of any of its members and does not guarantee that the content and Materials of the Joccupation service provided by Members is correct or accurate.
JOCCUPATION SERVICE, AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE JOCCUPATION SERVICE), PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. JOCCUPATION IS EXEMPT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so it is possible that the above exclusions may not apply to you.
ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE JOCCUPATION SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the request of Joccupation.com, Joccupation L.L.C., its affiliates, and their respective owners, officers, directors, members, agents and employees from any claim by a third party who arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Joccupation Service or your equipment, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, proceedings, costs, expenses court and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Joccupation will notify you in writing of such claim, suit or proceeding.
JOCCUPATION YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL JOCCUPATION, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, THAT ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE JOCCUPATION SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY JOCCUPATION OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY (I) WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE JOCCUPATION SERVICE, THE JOCCUPATION SERVICE UNIT, THE INABILITY TO USE THE JOCCUPATION SERVICE OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION JOCCUPATION SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES) AND (II) NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE JOCCUPATION SERVICE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE JOCCUPATION SERVICE AND ITS RELATED WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You must comply with all national and international laws, regulations, decrees, ordinances, regulations, contracts and applicable licenses related to your use of the Joccupation Service.
Notwithstanding the previously established, Joccupation is not responsible for any errors or delays in performing or complying with its obligations caused, directly or indirectly, by atmospheric phenomena, as well as causes or forces that are reasonably beyond our control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, power grid failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, lack of staff or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of courts or tribunals, domestic or foreign, failure of others, and loss or power fluctuations.
Date of entry into force _6/11/15__
Last updated: December 12, 2010